Tennant Company provides cleaning equipment and the latest innovative cleaning technologies to effectively clean hard floors and carpeting. Before we lead, we listen.
We use insights from customer feedback to create solutions that change how you clean. GT Cleaning Machines is committed to leading its industry, in partnership with Tennant, in sustainable cleaning machines and innovative cleaning solutions that empower our customers to create a cleaner, safer, healthier world.
Rapid-drying carpet cleaning technology
Technology for use in GT Cleaning Machines range of Tennant carpet extractors.
Carpets cleaned with ReadySpace are dry and ready for use in less than 30 minutes.
Consider the benefits:
- Re-open carpeted rooms and areas sooner
- Keep space accessible to staff, guests and customers
- Improve carpet appearance in high foot traffic areas
- Minimise disruption in locations with extended hours
- Reduce the risk of slips and falls when transitioning from wet to dry carpeted areas
- Free your cleaning team from the constraints of carpet cleaning at night and weekends
ReadySpace in action:
Soil/dirt transfer rollers on GT Cleaning Machines carpet cleaners grab dirt from carpet fibres and lift it into the machine.
Sprayers inside the machine rinse the dirt from the brushes, not the carpet, and this avoids saturation.
A powerful vacuum extracts the dirty water into the recovery tank
IRIS® Fleet Manager
IRIS® Fleet Manager allows you to manage and monitor both the machines themselves and overall cleaning performance. Productivity, cost savings, performance can be improved with the use of IRIS by having complete visibility of your fleet.
Gain the full picture of your cleaning operations. Drive measurable results by leveraging powerful features for dynamic fleet
- See your most important data with push reports and critical alerts
- Track and compare machine usage to drive consistent cleaning results
- Optimise battery maintenance and charging behaviours
- Gain visibility of maintenance spend and service performance
- Locate missing equipment and eliminate equipment losses with machine location data
- Track ec-H2O™ and ec-H2O NanoClean™ technology usage to ensure you are maximising the benefits of these innovative cleaning technologies (where fitted)